Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Improper Relations by Juliana Ross

Improper Relations by Juliana Ross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Published April 23rd
Carina Press


I know Emmy already reviewed this but I gotta post this per my terms with the publisher....so here's my view on this yummy story!!


A quiet night in the library for Hannah changed her life when she caught her sexy cousin(by marriage) pleasuring one of the maids. Being mortified by their debachery yet intrigued at the same time. Cousin Leo, then insists that he teach Hannah the sex can be enjoyable. Knowing only pain and discomfort in relation to sex, Hannah quite the skeptic until Leo shows her pleasure like no other. But Hannah never expected to fall for him. Now their secret affair is starting to become too much for her, especially when she finds out her Leo is arranged to be married.

I greatly enjoyed this little love story! Hannah was such as sad character at first but I felt a little spark in her dying to come out. She was always told by her mother that it was her duty to submit, would be unpleasant, but women had to bear such things as penance for their sinful nature. What a load of shite if you ask me. Hannah is a widow and is now a "caretaker" to her late husbands aunt....since her late hubby had too many debts and left her penniless. They're rich snobs who treat her like shit but she has to take it since she doesn't have anywhere else to go. The affair with Leo gives her an escape from all the madness and I defintely understood that! The story is so short so I don't wanna give away much else so....

All in all, a great short, but sweet tale about unconditional love. Fans of erotic romance will eat this up in a jiffy....I know I did!


Arc provided by Carina Press via Netgalley.

View all my reviews Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to chat...drop me

XOXOXO
VanesMate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...